Day 5 after revision from VBG to RNY

jmasks
on 6/1/14 3:58 am - Houston, TX
Revision on 05/27/14

Today I have walked and my vitamins are in me.  I am trying to get the liquid in.  I made a mistake yesterday.  I did not make sure the protein drink was lactose free.  The gas pain and smell was horrible.  I am not moving fast enough to get away from it either so I have to suffer.  My poor husband.  I feel so bad for him.  I am supposed to go back to work tomorrow.  I am going to call the doctor's office as soon as they open.  I do not think I am ready for full days yet.  I get tired very easy.  For anyone reading this I really need help in getting in enough fluids.  I woke up feeling dizzy.  I am feeling a bit weak today.  I am use to sucking down water like nothing and I am trying my best to sip.  It is uncomfortable if I swallow to much.  If it is warm it is easier. but I do not know of a warm protein drink.  Today chicken broth and water so far.  I am going to try some more broth and then a lactose free protein drink.  I do not want to loose my hair or muscle.  The pain in my one incision is not as bad.  But I still have this burning sensation when I move to much.  Getting in and out of but sucks.  But I am here I am getting healthy.  I will have a great vacation in Sturgis riding my motorcycle. 

Most Active