OH EVENT HOTEL GROUP ROOM PRICING ENDS ON 8/1/14--DON'T MISS THIS!

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 7/30/14 12:23 am, edited 7/28/14 5:09 am
DS on 09/27/23

The ObesityHelp Conference 2014 is about education and information for living a healthy lifestyle with weight loss surgery.  In addition to the Grad Panel Q/A, Professional Panel Q/A, Fashion Show, no charge professional quality Pixel Photo Booth pictures, free plastic surgery consults, a Meet & Greet and Keynote Speaker Graham Elliot, MasterChef Judge, here's the 4-1-1 on the sessions at the Conference:

●   I'm Changing and I'm Perfect As I Am

●   Dealing with uncomfortable food situations and social settings after WLS

●   The importance of support on your WLS journey

●   Reading Between the Labels:  How To Outsmart Your Groceries

●   How Much Does a Zebra Weigh?  (Yes, you'll find out in this session)

●   Re-Defining Success After Bariatric Surgery

●   Six Steps to Success When Coping With Addiction after WLS

●   What To Do After the Honeymoon is Over

●   Exploring Your Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Options

●   What To Expect When You're Expecting.....Surgery to Work

●   Sex, Intimacy and Relationships after WLS

●   How Yoga supports your WLS journey

From attending the Conference, you'll take away things you've learned that will help you live a healthy lifestyle, friendships that you'll have made, lots of vendor samples and a goodie bag, photos and memories that you'll cherish for a long time. 

The countdown to the Conference is ON......buy your tickets now - you'll be glad you did!

THE EVENT HOTEL HAS TOLD US THAT FRIDAY NIGHT AUGUST 15TH HAS SOLD OUT AT OUR GROUP RATE. THEY HAVE ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR A BIT MORE WITH A GOLF COURSE VIEW:  Marriott Booking Link

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Jeep1974
on 7/13/14 2:48 am - MI
I will be there!

gnoff886
on 7/30/14 1:03 pm
RNY on 07/16/14

I wish I would have known about this sooner. Is this only once a year, or are there other conferences?