Watermelon

huskergalWsD
on 7/22/14 11:38 pm

Is there a secret to eating this late at night and not having to go Pee all night long? Seems I always get the craving to eat this late at night, when I do , I end up having to get up at least 3 times during the night, disturbing my sleep. I know I have tried to change up my craving for it to afternoons. It always comes back to that craving late night around 9pm. I go to bed around midnight every night and that still ends up going to the bathroom 3 X all night long. I love watermelon.

I remember trying the salt thing to. didn't work. I have high blood pressure so I try to avoid salt.thanks for any tips that would allow me to eat this late at night.....Wendy

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

Bette B.
on 7/23/14 12:17 am

I don't know if there is a trick. Watermelon is, obviously, predominantly water, so it's like you are drinking water before bed. My only suggestion is to eat it early. And make sure to pee before bed.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

hollykim
on 7/23/14 2:10 am, edited 7/23/14 2:11 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

there is no way to take the water out of watermelon,except to dehydrate it.  And I don't know how good that would be. 

Only thing I have to offer,is you might have to control your craving for watermelon at night if you don't want to pee all night. 

Are you getting plenty of fluids early in the day? Your might be dehydrated by night time and that is why you are craving watery fruit.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 7/23/14 6:14 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Try sugar free watermelon candy, you can suck on those if you just want the flavor of watermelon in your mouth b4 bed, or a watermelon flavored drink you can keep by your bed at night & have just a sip, then maybe you won't pee all night.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/14 9:22 pm

Watermelon has many advantages, try to eat it more and I think you will be get more details from several websites on internet. 

Most Active