SLEEVE REVISION

lillabee
on 7/25/14 10:46 am - NV

Hi everyone,

Here is my story. I had my WLS on 12/01/10. I was 250 lbs at my highest and I am 5'4. I lost 82 lbs. My absolute lowest weight was 167 but that lasted one day. I got pregnant 18 months post op per the recommended time of doc. I gained 35 lbs when preg. But I had gained 10 before I got preg. So I was about 176 when I got preg. I gave birth and went to 200 lbs quick. I am now 225. I went to doc and got endoscopy. He said I have two parts of my sleeve which are dilated (which I knew). I need a revision. Needless to say, I got an approval from the insurance very quick and I am scheduled for Aug 14. Now, I am ****ting bricks. I am scared to death. Im so scared of failure. I am so afraid I am not going to be able to keep the weight off. I know not one of you can fix this... but I need a good therapist and lost of good advice!!!

jillbeme
on 7/25/14 2:09 pm
Revision on 07/29/14

I'm having my sleeve to rny revision Tuesday.  My mother in law who lives with us said you have no reason to ******vous this is what you wanted.  What I wanted is to be healthy and happy.  But I'm scared to death.  What if I fail again.  My mine set is different I'm going to succeed but there is always that what if.  Let's get through this together.

Jill     

lillabee
on 7/27/14 1:14 am - NV

I would love a buddy to do this with! Im so scared of failure too! You can email me @ [email protected]!!! We can chat more :-)