MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/28/14 6:06 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone, 

Hope you had a great weekend.   Mine wasn't very good but we all have days like that sometimes.   LOL   I am grateful for my past weekend anyway.    We should be very grateful every day of our lives....We are super blessed people.   After all we are all alive and on OH and living life.    Today I am grateful for my precious granddaughter who is now in her 2nd week of swimming lessons.   She's doing very good considering that she's not yet 2.    Grateful for my WLS, family, friends, my church, answered prayers and most of all God.   Grateful for my maintenance even though it's not perfect and even though I never reached my goal weight....I am so much better off than I was before I lost 140 lbs.    Grateful for OH and all the different forums and all the support and encouragement given on here.    Grateful for today because it wasn't promised to any of us.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.  Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1370 views