Just Started Phase 2

xoLisaMacxo
on 8/27/14 2:33 am
with

YAYYYYYYYYY Omg!!!! so after being on liquids and I mean, juice and water for the last 2 weeks, I was able to start pureed and mushy today!!!!!!!!! I know you know how exciting that is. I can start on protein shakes, had watermelon for breakfast, just had some toasted coconut greek yogurt for snack and cant wait to attack my mashed potatoes nom nom nom! I must say with the little bit ive had so far, I feel soooooooooo much better. I did notice that I now hate my multivitamin. Use to like the taste, now not so much  . Now that I am eating, I cant wait to start back at the gym. I know walking and biking only. no inclines no excess speed, but yayyyyy just the same . 4 more weeks to go !!!

jenn1469
on 8/27/14 3:38 am

Yay for you liquid is hard but i wouldn't have mashed potatoes eat sweet potatoes better for you

Jennifer

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 8/27/14 5:17 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

Mashed potatoes may not be the best option for you -- so many carbs.  But if you're doctor's office recommends them, who am I to tell you differently?

You might want to check out Eggface's purees, particularly the baked ricotta and the crock pot pot roast.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

xoLisaMacxo
on 8/27/14 6:03 am
with

I do have sweet potatoes, butternut squash, SF pudding, cream spinach, and some soups.  Cant do the meat thing yet. Kinda limited on what I can have that's pureed. No meat yet. I can have Pastini which im excited to put into so broth. wasn't always a fan of cottage cheese, but im figuring since some of my tastes have changed since surgery, Im going to check it out. I can start protein shakes now and I do love the Bodytech brand. Just have to pick up some sf Davinci Syrups. In the mood for some "chocolate covered raspberries"   Thanks for the advice will definitely be back for me

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1307 views