I POST but I never get notice of a response and can't even look at my old messages! HELP!

emckechnie
on 8/27/14 10:58 am - West Sacramento, CA

I'm relatively new to this list, but have posted responses multiple times and have posted a few topics myself. Trouble is, I get no notice from the list that anyone has replied to my posts and I've tried to search for my ID using the magnifying glass icon at the top. It brings me a result but when I click on it, I get a different page with nothing in it by me. I feel like I'm shouting off a cliff and nothing comes back. I reported the problem to the technical help people and they said, effectively, "oh, well, we'll add you to our list of people complaining about this problem." My point, to the Admins, is that there is no point in a list if there is no give and take or sense that you are one of many. Can SOMEBODY tell me what to do about this problem? And please e-mail me because I know that this list isn't going to notify me for sh*t! [email protected]

Bette B.
on 8/27/14 11:17 am

Welcome to OH. It's an ongoing problem.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

jenn1469
on 8/27/14 11:50 am

Sorry to hear but welcome to the group

Jennifer

White Dove
on 8/27/14 4:56 pm - Warren, OH

Click on My OH then Post History and you can follow what you have posted.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Kate -True Brit
on 8/27/14 10:00 pm - UK

As White Dove says for old posts.

As far as notifications are concerned, OH used to have this set up really well. It is quite difficult to understand why it can't be sorted out but I agree it is very frustrating. I get maybe half of the notifications I should get.

And telling OH as I and many others do regularly just gets a bland response but no improvement. 

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1389 views