TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/2/14 12:10 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Everyday of our life we have something to be grateful for no matter how big or small it may be.   Also we should be grateful for another day in which we  can make something better than it was yesterday.     Today I am grateful for waking up even though I slept crooked and my back is hurting at this moment.    Grateful for getting away on vacation last week even though my husband had some health issues on our cruise.    Grateful for my WLS and the fact that the weight I re-gained on the cruise I will be able to get it off pretty easy due to my WLS.   Grateful for OH that has been my salvation and go to site when I've had questions and needed answers.   Grateful for all the amazing people here on OH always willing to give much needed advice to others.    Grateful for God in my life and my faith in him and answered prayers.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active