THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/17/14 9:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Hope your having a great week and getting plans in place for the weekend.    I know I have no plans right now but I'm sure sometime today someone will say something about saturday.    As we start our day we should be Grateful everyday that the good Lord allowed us to wake up today and give us another day to make better choices ( if needed ) from yesterday.    Grateful for my WLS going on 9 yrs. ago and for all the choices of different surgeries today for you to choose.    Grateful for second chances on life that our WLS gives us.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all their amazing forums and the people on them answering questions for others everyday.    Grateful for the normal....family, friends, my WLS, God, my faith and my church, health, and life itself.    Grateful for all the things I can do now that were only dreams of doing over 9 yrs. ago.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"