WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/30/14 11:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday or Hump Day Everyone,

Can't believe the middle of the week is already  here but I'm not going to complain about it.    I've got a very busy week going and it will not settle down any till the middle of next week.   Everyday of our lives we have something to be grateful for....no matter how big or small it is.   Today I am so grateful for my WLS, my OH Support Group, life in general, my husband of almost 38 yrs,, my 3 sons, DIL, granddaughters ( 1-2 and one due in March ).  Grateful that my *****ctor's appointment yesterday showed that the new granddaughter is alright ( thought that something might be wrong with her ), grateful for God in my life and for answered prayers and my strong faith in God.   Grateful for Obesity Help and all the amazing forums that were here for me from the beginning of my WL journey and that is still here to support and encourage others as they travel their WL journeys as well.  Grateful for everyone *****ads me ramble on and on 5 days a week with this post.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/14 4:00 am - RIVERDALE, NJ

Im grateful to have a loving family.  To have the opportunity to get this surgery.  Grateful to having lost a 100lbs on my own.  Grateful not to put drugs in my body to fill a void!

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/14 5:07 am
Revision on 09/23/14

Happy Wednesday!

Today I am soooo grateful for my heating pad(gas pains in back). 

Most Active