got my fitbit! woo hoo. ..

mellabella115
on 9/29/14 8:24 pm - North York, Canada

Morning all....the mailman brought me my fitbit flex yesterday. .now I need some pointers lol....I've set it up got the app, got the fitness pal app, synced them now what lol... i want to be able to track my water, protein and nutrition as well as physical activity. ..i seen the options in goals but it makes me set the carbs and fat % too high to compensate for the protein....any pointers would be appreciated. .. :) 

Thanks 

H.A.L.A B.
on 9/29/14 10:29 pm

I love My fitness pal MFP ...thats where i enter my nutrutrition.  IMO - better .  the 2 link together . 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

iloveravens
on 9/29/14 11:38 pm
RNY on 08/13/14

Very cool!  I have a Jawbone (very similar) so I'm not sure about the fitbit...but I love this thing!  I've set reminders to drink water, get up and walk, etc. Good luck with the fitbit.

Lanie; Age: 43; Surgery Date (VSG): 8/12/14 w/complications resulting in RNY next day;

Height: 5' 6" SW: 249 Comfort Zone: 135-140 CW: 138 (10/13/17)

M1: -25 lbs M2: -12 M3: -13 M4: -7 M5: -11 M6: -10 M7: -7 M8: -7 M9: -3 M10: -8 M11: -4 M12: -4

5K PR - 24:15 (4/23/16) First 10K - 53:30 (10/18/15)

Bette B.
on 9/30/14 2:47 am

LOVE my Fitbit!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 9/30/14 5:28 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

I also just got the fitbit today but I have the fitbit one. I'm not sure if the app is the same as the flex, but I have access to the dashboard where it shows the steps walked, a track exercise portion, weight I want to lose, calories eaten, calories left, and water drunk so far., sleep etc. Clicking on any one of those categories allows me to update it as I go along, am currently using an iPad. Clicking on whatever food you ate leads you to another drop down & click on nutrition facts, it'll list calories, carbs, protein etc, but you'll have to add up the numbers.

I haven't found anything within the app that'll list it separately, only water is tracked & listed separately like that. Hope this helps!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active