Smart Dimensions - Fountain Valley, CA

mommast
on 10/1/14 6:36 am
with

Hello All,

I'm still in the beginning stages of getting the Sleeve done, I'm done extensive research online and have come to the conclusion that I'll be going with Dr. Mir Ali with Smart Dimensions in Fountain Valley, CA. I haven't met my surgeon yet and saw he has great reviews on certain forums however those are mostly from years ago, if you had a WLS with Dr. Ali please share your experience with me, I'm open to hearing all comments good and bad. Also what is one thing you wish you would have asked him before surgery. Many thanks.  

Member Services
on 10/2/14 4:41 am - Irvine, CA

Hi mommast 

You might try to post this on the California Weight Loss Forums, to see if anyone there has had surgery with Dr. Ali.  It appears you have reviewed the reviews for this surgeon but in case not here is a link to his profile.  Please keep us posted!

Mir Ali, M.D.,F.A.C.S. Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   I love DrAli and the entire office. avatar. glmglb on Aug. 10, 2011. I could not have selected a better surgeon. He listens, has excellent bedside manner, but ... www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/dr-mir-ali/  

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 10/2/14 5:30 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

If you're looking for a second opinion, I'd highly recommend my surgeon, Justin Braverman from the NEW Program.  He's located at Chapman Medical Center and is excellent at performing the sleeve.  His office has two internists for follow up care and a full time nutritionist.  

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1411 views