TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/20/14 11:55 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

With all the negativity in the world being grateful is a great thing to do everyday IMHO.   There is ALWAYS something in your life everyday you are grateful for if for nothing else waking up and having a second chance everyday at whatever your having issues with. Today I am so grateful to God for my faith in him and in my future and families future being bright.     Grateful for my 2nd granddaughter who is still cooking in the oven but decided to let her momma feel her move the other day.    What a blessing she's going to be in all our lives.    Grateful for my hubby and my 3 sons and my DIL and especially for my 2 yr. old granddaughter who is the light of my life.    She's such a joy and always thrilled to see her Mimi.     Grateful for my WLS....all the things that I can do now that I've had my WLS and only dreamed of prior to it.    Grateful for the 9 yrs. since I had surgery that I've had no major issues other than a couple of intestional hernias.   Grateful for this time of the year and for the upcoming holiday seasons.    I absolutely love this time of year and all the holidays.     Grateful for OH and all the forums and the people on them.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1449 views