BIG NEWS!!!!!

Devilwearspaula
on 10/22/14 9:45 am - MA
VSG on 11/19/13

Wow, i haven't been on here in a long time! So sorry WLS fam! In august i was having terrible back pains (i have back issues but the surgery has helped me SO much with it) and i decided to make an appointment with my back surgeon. I went and they said there wasn't anything they could do, and gave me steroids. when i woke up that morning i didn't feel right so i went out and bought a pregnancy test.... and it was positive. I took another one and it was positive. at that point i was only 9 months post op. And i know we were supposed ot wait 18 months, but before anyone says anything, i was on birth control AND wasn't planning on having a child any time soon. But it sure as hell is a blessing! My doctors told me it would be very hard due to the severity of my PCOS and here i am, or was, 95 pounds gone and got the blessing. So now, as of today i am 13 weeks, in my second trimester, the baby is healthy, i am healthy and getting all of my nutrition in, i've seen my nutritionist and everything! taking my prenatals as well! I see my surgeon for my ONE YEAR anniversary next month November 20th! I jsut can't believe what has happened in the year since the surgery... No more blood pressure meds, no more gerd, no more back surgeries for now, my PCOS has cleared up and NO MORE CYSTS, and now I'm pregnant. I'm working currently and finishing my last semester to get my Criminal Justice degree! My life is finally falling together and if weren't for my WLS fam, i think it would be a lot harder for me. For people who are thinking about the surgery, I hope you are reading this. It changes your life so much! Thanks everyone for the wonderful support.

Also, id like to add, there are a few forums i have been on, and this is the ONLY one i have been on where there hasn't been bullying or jerks on this page. Everyone is supportive and i ALWAYS recommend this page to everyone. Great page, great people. 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/22/14 11:31 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Congratulations! So glad you are doing so well & now a bun in the oven too! Double congratulations! 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Devilwearspaula
on 10/22/14 11:43 am - MA
VSG on 11/19/13

Thank you so much!!! :D 

CelticRavens
on 10/22/14 12:02 pm
RNY on 12/19/16

Congrats!! Happy your life is coming together the way you hoped.

CJ 55 6'1 HW 415 SW 349 CW 263

Surgeon's goal - 245lbs My goal - 215 -195lbs

Devilwearspaula
on 10/22/14 12:04 pm - MA
VSG on 11/19/13

Thank you so much!!! I couldn't be happier!!! 

Lady1000
on 10/22/14 3:37 pm

What a blessing ! congratulations! 

5 years of waiting and I finally have my sleeve!!!!

Dr Rodolofo Wilhelmy VSG September 2014 

Devilwearspaula
on 10/23/14 5:03 am - MA
VSG on 11/19/13

Thank you!!!

Tracy D.
on 10/23/14 2:05 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Good to see you back on here, Paula -- and CONGRATULATIONS on your baby news!  That's very exciting   Life sounds like it's going well for you and I'm happy to see that things are going to well.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Devilwearspaula
on 10/23/14 5:03 am - MA
VSG on 11/19/13

Thank you so much! it means a lot!! i need to get back on here a lot more than i have been.. it's jsut been busy with work school homework and doctors and lots of sleep! haha

Cathy W.
on 10/23/14 4:14 am

It is nice to see your avatar pop up again and have you post such a wonderful update.

Many congratulations to you on your pregnancy and upcoming new addition in your life.  I'm so happy for you. 

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1414 views