Dr. Summers - Weight Clinic - Birmingham, AL:)

juliem1968
on 10/20/14 5:15 am

I am hoping to have surgery next year at this time, but was told that I needed to lose around 60 lbs on my own first.  I felt hopeless about this and decided to reach out for help with a weight loss clinic that I found online, hoping that fate would lead me to the right place.  I am SO thankful that it did.  I started going to Dr. Summers a few months ago and have made great progress.  I was going to his clinic at St. Vincent's East, but after finding out that he recently opened a new clinic location on Montclair Road I started going there (it is much close to my home).  I recommend this program to anyone in my position.  The staff has been very encouraging and seems to really care about me reaching my goal.  The address is 1516 Montclair Road, Birmingham, AL 35210.  The phone number is 205-582-9316.  I had no idea how much better I would feel after starting the B-12/Lipotropic injections.  I also started taking Vitamin D after finding out through the blood work that I was deficient.  This has made a world of difference as well.  I w.as really worried about the cost of a program like this due to me being on disability, but I have found this program VERY affordable...even more so after hearing what some other places charge for the exact same thing.  I rarely comment on things like this, but since I have had such a good experience so far I wanted to share with others who may be in the same situation as me.  There is hope and help out there for you!!!