Launching soon - Updated Product Directory

Member Services
on 10/29/14 8:22 am - Irvine, CA

We are excited to announce a new addition to ObesityHelp - the updated OH Product Directory. 

Updated Product Directory: The OH Product Directory has been revamped to make it easier for you to find and research high-quality products to support your weight loss surgery journey. You can also share your product feedback with the community by leaving reviews for products that you’ve tried.

• Added to the main navigation vs. being housed in the Nutrition Forum.
    Products-Nav.png

• Brand new vendor and product profiles where vendors can update their profiles with photos, videos, and relevant details about the products.
    Products-Profile.png

• Find the exact product you're looking for by using the new product search or browse by categories, trending, popular, latest and highest rated.
    Prodcuts-search.png

Note: Our next release will allow you to add new products that you want to review to the directory.

Other Miscellaneous Updates:

•    We've added featured articles back to the top of the homepage.
•    Improved mobile navigation including right side menu slide out.
•    Unified slide out menu with supporting applications (Forums, Products).
•    Additional cleanup and fixes throughout mobile site.
•    Improved interface for large screen viewing.

Watson
on 10/31/14 10:19 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

I know that I haven't been on for a while now since I'm still recovering from a total right knee surgery over a month ago. It looks like that OH. com changed since I've been on the last time. I think I like the new look, but it's going to take some time to get use to the new look and getting around this wonderful site that helped me out so very much. I think you OH.com, Member Services, and othes that made this site the way it is now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Thanks again.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active