Annoyed

Marlene D.
on 10/24/14 10:15 pm

I had RYN september 4 and I am following my program to a tee! but I am hungry not head hunger, real hunger...am I the only one? What can I do. I am down 60 lbs with the 2 weeks pre-op diet.. I am desperate for help

Marlene

mermaidz
on 10/24/14 10:24 pm - Brampton, Canada

Drink more water :)

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

Marlene D.
on 10/24/14 11:05 pm

I do I drink 64 plus...

Marlene

mermaidz
on 10/24/14 11:31 pm - Brampton, Canada

Your weight loss to date is really good so feel proud about that.

This would probably be better if one of the vets answered this because I only remember it vaguely but there's a section of your stomach that no longer recieves the "I'm hungry" signal. There's a name for this....and not a hope in hell I can remember what it's called

So.. it might be helpful for you to review if you have any triggers going on in your life that are sparking your desire to eat.. ie: emotional eating, not being mindful when you eat, being exposed to foods that really shouldn't be in your eyeline (says she who wishes to handcuff her son for eating potatoe chips near me )

Sorry I can't be of more help but I'm confident one of the more knowledgeable folks will come along shortly and help you !

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

momjan
on 10/26/14 4:48 am - Canada

Gherelin is in the remnant part of the stomach left behind after RNY.  

Janice N.
on 10/25/14 4:24 am - MO
Mini Gastric Bypass on 10/01/14

I would eat, your new stomach is not going to let you eat a lot. So eat till your satisfied.

dccyr
on 10/25/14 6:04 am

What is does your daily menu look like? How often do you eat? What do you eat?

Jen Lyn
on 10/25/14 11:22 pm
RNY on 11/11/13

Hi. I would post this in RNY to get more answers.  
I am amazed you lost so much already.  When I feel hungry, I eat boiled chicken because it fills me up the most. 

Most Active