Hey anyone over here knows what happened to a member here with the nickname Wil499 ?

nicolas30cy
on 10/25/14 4:11 pm - Nicosia, Cyprus

Hi there ! Just wanted to ask if anyone over here knows what happened to a member here with the nickname Wil499.His name was Will and he is from Epes Alabama.We often talked here until he suddenly stopped posting/messaging and if anybody knows him through here or actually personally i would like to know if he is ok (because he was thinking about doing the surgery as dangerous as it is for really big guys) and if there is any way to contact him !

Thanks in advance ! Hope he is actually ok and simply does not have a reason to check here and nothing happened to him...

nicolas30cy
on 10/28/14 12:54 am - Nicosia, Cyprus

Well ....thanks for trying by searching the site but i actually hoped someone here knew or knows him personally or at least has some other info of him like another email or a telephone number.As i said before i talked with him for some time until he suddenly stopped and basically as far as i know he has never checked back in this site.He seemed like a very sweet guy and i hoped he is ok and nothing happened to him.

As i have already asked before if anyone knows about him please tell me.

Member Services
on 10/28/14 1:20 am - Irvine, CA

It looks like the last time he posted was on 10/31/2011.  He mostly posted on the RNY forum. If you have not done so, try posting there.

Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery Forum (RNY)