Thankful for the forum

shakeitoff
on 11/26/14 2:28 am
VSG on 03/09/15

Yesterday was my first day here.  I asked 2 or 3 questions and got multiple replies.  I was scared to even call the doctor to schedule a consultation. I had the "watch what you wish for you just might get it" feeling  I was so used to have the excuse of saying i couldn't lose the weight to being scared to death that i just might lose it.  What an odd feeling.  Thanks to people *****plied I now have some great ideas on how to talk to people such as my husband who don't necessiarily approve of the surgical route. I don't have to please or get approval from anyone other than "ME"!  my health matters more than what people think.  Thank you to everyone  who shared their stories.

Willie H.
on 11/26/14 2:42 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Thank you for being here! You're going to love this forum. I was sleeved 8/26/14 and I can tell you the encouragement and advice here are invaluable. These posters have been through what you and I are going through, and will go through. They have faced the same apprehension, fear and challenges and know their way through this journey. Anytime I have a question, a fear, a "ah ha" moment or even a failure I come here. And EVERY time I have been encouraged to keep on. So welcome!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Cathy W.
on 11/26/14 5:00 am

There are so many helpful people on the message boards.  I'm glad you received information and support to your post.  The OH community is wonderful! 

(deactivated member)
on 11/26/14 7:07 am - Canada

just wondering if anyone got taken for more money--im in a wheelchair and was told my bmi was 73 as i weighed at the hotel my bmi was in the 50s --i was told iwas measured as 5-2 a midget --i am 5-11 and my sis was there who is 5-7 -so im asking did dr lopez do this to anyone else i was also asked to leave the hospital early which cost me six hundered extra at the resort cuz of 2 nites extra--after complaining the hotel promised to refund on my card and it hasnt happened yet and dr lopez cut me a cheque for a thousand and then put a stop payment on it ,,guess being honest was hard --all in all im doing good but i think cuz im in a wheelchair -i was singled out to e ripped off --i left two days early --i am not happy imsure mexico has nicer people in it

Member Services
on 11/26/14 11:52 am - Irvine, CA

If you need anything let us know at [email protected]

Most Active