Don't get it???? Extremely frustrated now!

Willie H.
on 12/16/14 1:56 am
VSG on 08/26/14

I'm still in a stall-going on 6 weeks! Started eating under 1000 calories, more protein, less carbs, more fluid and still exercising. Not only have I not lost weight I've gained a pound! Good thing I get to see my surgeon on Friday so I'll go over things with him. Just saw my Nutritionist last Friday and we went over my diet and said I did need to eat less carbs and take in more fluid.. But what I don't understand is this?; On previous diets-such as WW's Nutri-system, Jenny Craig, Atkins, etc.. I was able to eat 1600-1800 calories per day and I would lose close to 2 lbs a week-of course along with exercise. Now, I'm not able to eat more than 1200 calories per day even if I tried yet for 6 weeks NO WEIGHT LOST!?? I don't understand this, am I missing something? how could I lose weight ieating 1600-1800 calories daily yet cannot lost weight taking in only 850-1200 calories daily? Yes, on those other diets I eventually always gained the weight back but there was a constant weight lost week to week when on diet with 1800 calories taken in?  Now....I just don't get it. Does not make sense to me. Does this tool (Sleeve) somehow lower your maximum calorie allowance? That is scary.  JUST DON'T GET IT! Very Frustrating. How can a 280 pound guy not lose weight or actually gain weight on just 850-1200 calories a day? Even if I ate 1200 calories a day and exercise 4 days a week I should not GAIN weight, I should just lose it slower, maybe a 1/2 lb a week or 1 lb a month but not gain-a 280 lb man eating less than 1200 calories daily!? How about those who DO NOT exercise? And no I am NOT taking in secret calories or drinking in calories. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 12/16/14 4:21 am
VSG on 12/06/12

Just wanted to suggest you change the font color and break this up into paragraphs. I honestly had a hard time reading this because the color gave me a headache so I am not even fully sure what it says. This may elicit more responses for you.

Willie H.
on 12/16/14 5:33 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Well, if you CANT read it, it is because you did not CARE to read it. I was in a rush and had to type it before my customers came in.

Be more concern with WHAT people are saying instead of HOW they are saying it and if their writing or grammar meets your narrow perspective.

Sorry I gave you a headache. Take an aspirin!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 12/16/14 5:59 am
VSG on 12/06/12

I was not aware that being in a rush made you use a stupid colored hard to read font. I mentioned nothing of your grammar. I was simply offering you a sincere suggestion on how to garner more responses. You notice as long as you have had this post up you got two responses. Yet other posts had had many more. This is due to the stupid color font you used. Let me break it down so you can understand. This site is all text based if people have trouble reading your text then they can not help you. Since you have been a member three whole whooping months you must know all about how it works here. So you can keep being a dick or maybe listen to the sincere offer of help from a person who has been here a long time. Your choice twinkle toes.

Willie H.
on 12/16/14 6:13 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Well for someone who have been here for a long time you sure don't seem to get it. And I hope you calling me a *** *helps you feel better, I don't use names like that nor resort to infantile tantrums. Some people get wise with age, sometimes age comes by itself. Obviously being here a "long time" has not enhanced your sensitivity.

I was reaching out hoping that someone went through what I was going through and could encourage or help me. I didn't need a lesson in font creativity.

So who's nerve is touched now? Sorry if I stepped on your twinkle toes. The aspirin offer is still there.

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 12/16/14 6:15 am
VSG on 12/06/12

Whatever works for ya and I said dick. Just to clarify.

Willie H.
on 12/16/14 6:23 am
VSG on 08/26/14

That's actually pretty funny. Ok, I get your point. I'm not here to argue with you. I apologize for being a "dick" (clarified) Any suggestions other than telling me where I can go?

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 12/16/14 5:59 am
VSG on 12/06/12
On December 16, 2014 at 1:33 PM Pacific Time, Willie H. wrote:

Well, if you CANT read it, it is because you did not CARE to read it. I was in a rush and had to type it before my customers came in.

Be more concern with WHAT people are saying instead of HOW they are saying it and if their writing or grammar meets your narrow perspective.

Sorry I gave you a headache. Take an aspirin!

Just in case you decide to delete this.

Willie H.
on 12/16/14 6:15 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Why would I delete it? It is what it is.

Lisarn1
on 12/16/14 8:30 am - Raleigh, NC
Most Active