anthem blue cross of ohio

rafaelfsp89
on 12/17/14 12:20 pm

Hello everyone !

So here is the deal I been dealing with anthem blue cross of Ohio for the last two weeks trying to get an answer on my precert but they keep giving me the run around...I have called the main nurse left several voicemails with no call back I have called everyday since the 4th and the rep keeps telling me it's still pending with no further updates or notes. My hospital which is tufts medical center ( I'm in MA but my job offers only out of state insurance) has also been calling on a daily bases with no reply.

So my question is for those that may have this insurance how long did it take you ? I'm running out of time my surgery is scheduled for December 22 2014 and today is the 17th....they have had it since December 4..

Member Services
on 12/18/14 3:42 am - Irvine, CA

Hi rafaelfsp89,

Since the hospital you are using is  not familiar with your state insurance, try calling some surgeons offices in your area that does weight loss surgery.  They should have some history with working with your insurance and can give you an average idea of the time it takes.  Don't give up and keep dialing You may try to post this on your state forum.  Ohio Weight Loss Forum

We also did a search using "anthem blue cross of OH" and got a few hits where others have asked about your insurance.  Here is the link:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/search/action,search_oh/?q=anthem +blue+cross+of+Ohio&cx=000946886326336472648%3Ae-vpeg4uyxw&c of=FORID%3A9

We hope one of them has the information you are looking for

Keep us posted on how you are doing!

Happy Holidays from Member Services

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1253 views