Lots of NSVs this weekend!

Lady_bugg
on 12/22/14 4:17 am
RNY on 11/18/14

I am 5 weeks out from RNY tomorrow. I wanted to share some great NSVs that I had this weekend. 

1.  I wanted to clean up my bedroom and rearrange furniture (well, dictate the rearrangement of furniture LOL).  I stood on a stool, took down the bedroom curtains from two windows, washed them and put them back up!  When was the last time I felt comfortable enough to stand on a stool???  No idea.

2.  After taking down the curtains, well then I realized of course that the windows needed washed.  To reach one, I had one foot on stool, and the other on the window sill so I could reach far enough.  Where did this flexibility come from?

3.  Last spring, I bought myself a chair that I LOVED. It is the kind that is made from wood and hangs from a big stand. I knew when I bought it that I exceeded the weight limit, but it was a great deal and I knew I'd eventually get to enjoy it.  My kids use it a lot, but yesterday was the first time that I actually sat in MY chair.  YAY! Felt great.

4.  Pulled an old pair of jeans out of the closet and they fit!  My daughter teased that they might be kinda outdated, but I'm a MOM so it's okay.  LOL.

Just wanted to share some of these with you.  It is easy to get hung up on the numbers and big successes, but these littles ones really have meant the world to me.  Each little victory encourages me. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/22/14 4:46 am

Congrats!!! You are doing a great job!!! Enjoy those NSV's they are the best!!! 

Jennifer

Browneyedgirl33
on 12/22/14 7:46 am

So happy for you :)  Thanks for sharing your post with me

MegZorar
on 12/22/14 8:48 am

Enjoy your successes. You've earned them.

marymo362
on 12/23/14 1:36 am
RNY on 03/18/14

A weekend filled with awesomeness for you! YAY!!!!!

H/W: 312 S/W: 280 C/W: 196 Surgery date: 3/18/2014

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1454 views