FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/18/14 10:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Hope everyone has had a great week and is getting ready for a busy weekend.   I'm sure many of you will be hitting the malls this weekend trying to wrap up the rest of your Christmas shopping.    I'm as done as I am going to be at the moment.   We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday.     Today I feel more encouraged than I have in a while about one of my son's futures.   I am going to battle for him and he's probably not going to be real thrilled with me but he's really messed up his life....BTW...he is NOT a kid...he's 29.   It's a shame sometimes that as parents we have to step up to the plate and go to battle for our adult kids when they make huge messes of their lives.    Please keep me in your prayers that this will work.    I know without a doubt that it will and I am very extremely grateful to God for sending this person into my path that will help me make this happen for my son.    Grateful for my family, friends, OH, my health and my WLS.    Grateful for my precious 2 yr. old granddaughter who lights up my life everytime I see her.    Grateful for God in my life....I seriously don't know how anyone makes it in this world without God....I can't go a day without him in my life to give me hope and a amazing future.    Jeremiah 29:11.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed and safe weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"