MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!

SKmammabear
on 12/24/14 11:03 am

I missed a call from my surgeons office this morning while at work - it's been crazy busy lately!  I listen to the voicemail and it's from the scheduler stating that there has been a cancellation for December 31 and she wanted to know if I wanted to have them put my name in there for my surgery!  I called back to find they are now out of the office until Friday for Christmas.  So, I left a message letting her know that YES!  I would LOVE to be put on the schedule for that day!  Then a little bit later, I get a call from the office again and this time it's the actual surgeon wanting to know if I wanted that day!  I am so stinking excited now!  It's no longer a dream! I literally JUMPED for JOY!  And for me, that is not an easy feat to do!  My entire staff got to hear me celebrate and gave me so many hugs!  I'm going to try to keep it quiet until tomorrow and tell my family all at once...  Not sure if my excitement will be able to be held in tonight or not!  I was so scared of having to wait until late January for my surgery because of the added out of pocket expense I'd have to endure, but now I don't have to!  Just praying now that there is no new issue for insurance to change the date on the paperwork!   Thank you God for answering my prayer!  What a Happy New Year it will be for me to begin my new life!!

wirednerves
on 12/24/14 11:58 am

Congratulation and here's to a Happy and Healthy 2015!

kathkeb
on 12/24/14 2:31 pm

Congratulations!!!!

Best of luck to you!!

Kath

April Watts
on 12/24/14 5:09 pm - Leesville, SC
VSG on 12/22/14

Congratulations!! What a way to bring in the new year, with a new you. I was sleeved 3 days ago, 12/22 and I tell you, this has been a walk in the park for me, thusfar. The surgery went great and I had a hiatal hernia repair as well. Blessings to you on your journey! 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 12/24/14 7:06 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Congratulations!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1492 views