10 years have flown by

Mary J
on 12/29/14 9:37 am

It is hard to believe that 1/17/14 it will be 10 years since my RNY surgery. Life sure has been wonderful. I was always such a couch potato and now I play golf at least 5 times a week. Not very good at it but love the game :> 

Need to drop 10-12 pounds so, as for weight I am doing ok still. I am older, and the weight does not come off so easily as it once did. I remember a time when I could not stop losing and got lower than I wanted to be. I also have not smoked for 15 months, that was a major accomplishment for me 

I still have heart issues and lots of stomach problems and often feel very sick after eating. I seem to feel better if I east carbs, just what I need while trying to get back to my fighting weight.

I try to just keep moving forward, playing golf, doing local theater (yes imagine me on a stage lol) have been in several productions in the last 3 years and one major leading role. I do not want to study ad memorize lines like that one again whew! But I crossed it off my list 

overall I am thrilled with my life, love my amazing husband and children. Praying for you all.

IMG_0622.JPG

247, 229, 125 @ goal. RNY 1/17/05 Dr. T. Paul Singh, Plastics 1/25/06 Dr. Joshua King
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1389 views