Appt. set up with Dr before surgery

GenieR
on 3/2/15 11:09 pm, edited 3/2/15 11:13 pm

I finally have jumped through all of the hoops and now I have my appointment set for the 26th of March to see my doctor regarding surgery.  Not sure if he will do my surgery now though, when I started this journey I needed to lose about 160 pounds. I have given up the items that I won't be able to eat after surgery such as; diet soda, sweets, junk food, fast food, cut way back on carbs. I use the food log on this site to log every single thing I put in my mouth which I keep track of my carbs (which I keep low since I'm a diabetic), my fats ( since I want to lose weight) fats are hard to get a hold on because when I think I'm eating good at the end of the day at times my fat was high but I'm getting there, my protein (trying to get high protein). Since October 21, 2015 to now March 3, 2015, I have lost 43 pounds I was down to 45 pound loss but for some how like always the numbers go up & down; by just getting ready for my surgery. Plus I have cut out one of my insulin's & cut out my supper diabetic pill just because I have lost the weight that I have lost on my own. I just started to work out at a gym now we found one in our town so we don't have to travel everyday to  gym. So, I think I'm on the right track and getting myself ready for the surgery & can't wait to see what my weight will be at time of my appt.

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/15 12:34 am

Congratulations on this great achievement!. Keep up the good work. How wonderful that you are doing so well!

carimary
on 3/3/15 3:42 am

Good luck!

Most Active