JasminesMom
on 3/3/15 11:23 pm

I have been reading everyone's posts for a few days.  Thanks for letting me "eavesdrop"!  It has been helpful. I have registered and watched the on-line seminar and waiting for Cleveland Clinic to send me my introductory package.  I know I am at the very beginning of a lifelong process - scared but excited!

Susan

5'4"  highest weight 283  current weight 262  

waiting for final approval from insurance

Jill724
on 3/4/15 1:12 am
RNY on 07/24/14

Hi there! I wish you the very best! It's such a process, but oh so worth it!!!

Cleveland Clinic?? Does this mean your in Ohio? I live in Lorain County! Maybe insta friends??

JasminesMom
on 3/4/15 9:53 am

Hi Jill724!

Thanks for the good wishes!  And yes - I live in Summit County so we aren't too far away from each other!  I feel so dumb - I don't know what insta friends are!!  Help!  

Kathy S.
on 3/4/15 1:29 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Welcome to ObesityHelp!  We are glad that you have joined our OH community.  

As you check out OH, you'll see many features and tools that are created for our members as you embark on your WLS journey.  OH is a great place for support, research and tools to assist you with your journey.  Here are a few suggestions:

About Obesity
About Weight Loss Surgery
Medical Necessity
Post-op Planner
BMI Calculator
Health Tracker

We also have a great HELP SECTION with tutorials to assist you with navigating our site. If you need our assistance, you can reach us at [email protected]

You didn't mention what surgery type you are researching and or having.  May we suggest you post on the forum for your surgery type to reach out to those that are having the same surgery as you.

Duodenal Switch Forum (DS)

LAP-BAND Forum

Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery Forum (RNY)

Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy Forum (VSG)

We look forward to your updates

Regards,

Kathy S

Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active