HELP NEED INFO ON Dr. Francisco Gonzalez Tijuana Mexico

Searrah22
on 3/6/15 12:59 am

ME AND MY MOTHER ALREADY SCHEDULED OUR GASTRIC SLEEVE SURGERY ON MARCH 18 2015 WITH DR CURIEL IN TIJUANNA MEXICO AND I GET A EMAIL THIS MORNING STATING THAT THE HOSPITAL DROPPED DR CURIEL AND WE WILL NOW BE WITH Dr. Francisco Gonzalez. IM NERVOUS BECAUSE THIS IS 12 days before the surgery and I don't know anything about this doctor. Please share your honest opinion because me and my mother are doing this and I'm fearing more so for her I don't want anything to go wrong. So help please! Thank you in advance!!

Cathy W.
on 3/6/15 1:19 am

Cross-post this on the Mexico MB so more members will see it that use the MB.  You can also review the profile for Dr. Gonzalez.  

Please update us on what you decide to do.  Best of luck to you and your mom!

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Joanndelatorre
on 3/6/15 10:30 am

My honest opinion lol, don't worry dr. gonzales is a great doctor I have been researching him for a while now. a friend of mine, a real close friend of mine went to him about 6 years ago and she got the Lap Band procedure and I've had a couple of My friends go to him and get sleeves done and he is a great doctor. he's named one of the best doctors in the world and I am scheduled to get my sleeve done with him on the 31st. If March I'm so excited.  I wish you luck and don't worry he's one of the best of the best out there.

Searrah22
on 3/6/15 11:20 am

Thank you sooooo much. I'm very relieved now. It was such a sudden switch that I freaked out. Thank you for your reply, I'm going to continue with the surgery 😊

Joanndelatorre
on 3/6/15 2:37 pm

You so very welcome. I know exactly how you feel. I've done my research and have only found positive things.  I was recommended to this doctor but I still did my research anyway. 

Searrah22
on 3/7/15 9:00 am

Thank you

JayC
on 3/8/15 9:18 pm - Alexandria, VA

Dr. Gonzalez may be a fine doctor. HOWEVER, you are having your surgery done by a doctor and NOT a hospital. Do your research and make sure you're not being railroaded into having a surgeon (or one of his staff, as often happens) by a hospital. I would contact Dr. Curiel and find out what hospital they are affiliated with if you insist on going with that doctor.

Searrah22
on 3/8/15 9:38 pm

I recently got another email stating i can choose from Dr. Francisco Gonzalez or Dr. Mario Camelo Ramos, but with Dr. Ramos i would be in a full service hospital so Im trying to dig up more info on Dr. Ramos

ready2lookgood
on 6/26/15 5:26 pm

What was the outcome, did you get surgery with Dr Gonzalez? Also there is nothing wrong with most clinics. I have had 2 surgeries in Tijuana and it was performed right there in the Drs office. She had a surgery center upstairs and recovery rooms upstairs and downstairs with constant staff. The clinic was VERY clean and someone was always cleaning to keep it that way. If things were that bad these surgeons would not stay in business. :-)

Most Active