Green smoothies yay or nay for you?

Modest_Phoenix
on 3/17/15 1:50 pm

I like the taste of them as long as I don't see them.  Isn't that weird?  I can't stand the color of them, it puts me off.  But if I put them in a glass I can't see through with a lid on it and a straw it's all good.  http://greatist.com/eat/high-protein-smoothie-recipes

Highest weight 208 in 2008 ** VSG 11/27/15 weight 193 ** Current weight 128 ** Goal weight range 100 -110 ** Height - 4'11" ** Age - 49

Chilipepper
on 3/17/15 2:10 pm

They all look delicious but not for people trying to lose weight.  I went into a carb coma looking at them. 

Do you understand the concept of a high protien, low carb diet?  Not only are grains and refined sugars loaded with carbs, fruits and vegetables are loaded with them also.   

From your posts over the last few weeks, I don't think you will be doing yourself any favors have one of these surgeries now.  Maybe you should try it your way first and see if you have some success. If not, then revisit the surgical option and understand the concept behind these surgeries. 

I say this with only the best of intentions. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

JB1114
on 3/18/15 2:50 am - Grain Valley, MO

You must have spent extra time sharpening your tongue this morning.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Chilipepper
on 3/18/15 2:58 am

I wasn't nasty to her. You on the other hand ....  

Are you a Vegan?  Have you bothered to follow her posts?  It's out of concern. We all have a few berries now and then.  

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

JB1114
on 3/18/15 6:32 am - Grain Valley, MO

No, I'm not vegan.  If you don't consider your comments to be nasty to her, I would hate to see what you say or write when you are nasty.  

I seriously doubt you have any concern for anyone but yourself and you are no doubt a bully.

ladygodiva1228
on 3/18/15 5:07 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15
On March 18, 2015 at 9:50 AM Pacific Time, JB1114 wrote:

You must have spent extra time sharpening your tongue this morning.

So are you one who pats people on their backs even when what they are or plan to  do is not recommended for weightloss?  If you think Chili was trying to be mean and nasty maybe you should learn to read things better. 

JB1114
on 3/18/15 6:33 am - Grain Valley, MO

I can read very well.  You must be Chili's twin.  Her comments were are out of line and rude.

Chilipepper
on 3/18/15 6:52 am

We would be great twins. We are beautiful, smart and witty and have no tolerance for ignorance. Put your big girl panties on.  I know you still have them laying around there somewhere. 

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 3/18/15 7:06 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13
On March 18, 2015 at 1:52 PM Pacific Time, Chilipepper wrote:

We would be great twins. We are beautiful, smart and witty and have no tolerance for ignorance. Put your big girl panties on.  I know you still have them laying around there somewhere. 

Wait, I wanna be Chili's twin.  Or can we be triplets?  Quadruplets?

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Chilipepper
on 3/18/15 7:11 am

You are my twin!! That goes without saying!!!  

Most Active