Managed the Move

armyofficerwife40
on 3/24/15 6:04 am

My family and I are active duty military and recently moved to the Longview, Texas area. This was our first move in over 11 years so I was quite nervous as to how my body would handle the stress. We stayed in hotels for a little over a month and I am happy to announce I did not suffer any weight gain. I exercised daily while in the hotel and I just tried to make the best possible choices for food. We are now in our new home and things are getting back on track but I left a really great support group in Augusta, Georgia and would like to find another one here locally as well as a physician. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Kathy S.
on 3/24/15 7:29 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Moving can be one of the more stressful events in life. Congratulations on your success.  

We did a search for you and found a facility in Longview, TX, called Longview Regional.  Give them a call to see if they have a Bariatric Department. That may be a good place to start. Our database listed surgeon were over 100 miles away but we included the link for your review.

Bariatric Surgeons

Longview Regional Medical Center

2901 N Fourth St, Longview, TX 75605
(903) 758-1818

Support groups listed on OH

We look forward to your updates

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

armyofficerwife40
on 3/24/15 8:24 am

Thank you Kathy

Most Active