Taurus on a Mission!

WereYorkie
on 4/1/15 4:27 pm
VSG on 05/11/15

Wow, when I decide on something, nothing is going to stop me!

I was required by my surgeon to lose half of the 19 pounds the insurance company requires me to lose and do all the pre-requisites (psych eval, dietician, UGI, and medical clearance from my regular doctor) before they would request for approval. That all started on Feb 24, 2015. As of today, I am down 17.8 pounds and they sent off for my approval! Woot!

Now, all I have to do is wait.... I hate waiting. I should have a response in 5-6 working days and surgery is tentatively scheduled for May 4th... my 46th birthday!

Talk about being reborn! That's how I feel. I've spent far too many years hiding and not moving forward because of fear... no more. I can't live this way anymore. All those voices in your head telling you you can't... flip them off! What good have they done for you?

Take the bull by the horns and ride... You just might fall in love with the destination.

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/15 12:34 am - Canada

Inspirational! Fantastic job! Keep up the great work!

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 4/2/15 5:14 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

As a fellow Taurus, I know how stubborn and committed we are once we set our minds to do something.  Congratulations on your date and ride that bull until it gives up  

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220