Have fun with the new you!

SkinnyScientist
on 4/27/15 8:02 am

One of the things I absolutely love are TRANSFORMATIONS!

I love the befores and afters on this site. As some of us lose, they start to look like entirely different people!

With that said, I decided to try a "new look" for myself.  I had grown my hair out for my wedidng for an updo and I wondered "What IS my face shape now?"  What would suit me?

Previously, I thought I looked like a female brunette chris farley.

Well, I dyed my hair back to its "normal brown color" and got a graduated bob (longer in the front shorter in teh back).

I dont think it rocks my world (a bit too conservative for my taste) but I did learn that my face shape is concerned long (instead of the previous round with a double *****

So I think the experiment was "worth it" in the end.

As our bodies change, do you guys have a desire to refine/change your overall look?  Perhaps previously you may have shied away from prints but now enjoy them?  Sedate versus loud colors?

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

Dan1962
on 4/27/15 8:06 am - Syracuse, NY
VSG on 09/23/14

I'm a guy and I have changed a lot.  Brighter clothing, new modern glasses now that my head isn't so big, shoes even fit better which gives me more options.  I just bought Nantucket Red pants.....so fun.  I'm also buying expensive clothes knowing that this s forever and I can make the investment in me.

tonname69
on 4/27/15 10:39 pm

Red pants...getting a little wild eh?  

Most Active