Who wants to B*TCH?

Bette B.
on 5/13/15 6:53 am

***** myspace orkut comments'

For you NEW KIDS, HERE ARE THE RULES:

"B*TCHFest"  is provided as a public service to those of us who have gripes and grievances but who (whom?), for whatever reason, lack a regular forum in which to air them. You are welcome to voice any problems - large or small, important, mundane or ridiculous -  that currently have your panties wadded, your shorts frosted and your gears ground. Don't hold them in and risk future medical issues, wrinkles and/or those pesky gray hairs.

ANY and ALL issues that are plaguing you are open for you to voice; there are no "sacred cows." They say that "feelings aren't facts", so if you're feeling it, it's legit to you. NO ONE is allowed to flame a poster for something he or she writes, however commiseration is not only welcomed but encouraged. Please, no personal attacks against other OH members (at least, not by name).

I'll start you off with a few gripes of mine, and you all can join in at any time! No limits - come back as many times as you like!

WARNING! Posts may (and probably will) contain "adult" content and language. Rated TV-MA.

http://www.comicspodcasts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Parental-Advisory-Chronic.jpg

I haven't done a Fest in a while, so let's jump in with both feet, shall we?

- Express list: stupid people. Bad drivers. Reality show "stars" who shouldn't be. Being unable to buy a YELLOW banana (one that's ready to eat TODAY.)

- My dogs, who insist that midnight is play time. To quote the book: "Go the **** to sleep"!

- Forum freak outs over the usual suspects: plateaus, not keeping up with other people's losses, etc. 

That's all for right now. Your turn.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Kiwideb
on 5/13/15 7:15 am
VSG on 01/19/15

People *****turn product to buy it online to save 4cents.... Yes, you read that right.

Hemorrhoids

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 5/13/15 8:27 am
VSG on 12/06/12

That spent more then that in gas and time just to return it.

jaxie77
on 5/13/15 7:18 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

My most major gripe this week is stickers ! WHY  the feck do they stick stickers to EVERYTHING !?!? I bought a whole bunch of solar lights for the garden , I swear it took me 2 hours to peel off the stickers from the pole AND the solar panels !!! Then had to scrape all the Fecking glue and little bits of stickers that didn't 'easy peel ' off ...some with warm soapy water ! Yes .....this is so very anal and ridiculous ...but I swear my blood boils with this .....I mean do the people in the factory sit there laughing their asses off while imagining us trying to peel this **** off, while they place the stickers in the most annoying places on the product ?!?!  ....I mean ...ffs!  A girl just wants a sparkly night garden ....and to keep her nails !! 

Thank you  ....aaah ...feel better now ! Lol 

Tracy D.
on 5/13/15 11:06 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

WD-40 does a fantastic job on those damn stickers :-) 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/13/15 11:14 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Also Goo Gone! The orange oil smells WAY better than WD40.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Bette B.
on 5/13/15 2:31 pm

I don't know if they have Christmas Tree Shops where you are, but they ALWAYS but the prices ticker on the glass of a picture frame. ARGH!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Tammy H.
on 5/15/15 6:34 am - Greenville, OH

I agree with you....Those stickers can be a pain in the rump...I hate when they put them on poster boards...Try making a pretty poster with all this gummy residue on the poster board that won't come off..

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Gwen M.
on 5/13/15 7:27 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Quadriceps. I started Aikido last night and my quads are wrecked. 

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/13/15 11:18 am
RNY on 08/05/19

* Pants that don't come in a short inseam. I have stumpy legs and I've been tripping over the hems of my jeans all day long!

* People who don't know how to science and freak out over things like GMO produce, "chemtrails," and mandatory vaccinations

* Cats who decide to be snuggly first thing in the morning and knead on you... right over your bladder

* Computer-parts manufacturers who send you broken stuff (instead of working stuff) when you return it under warranty-- especially when it's a $300+ video card

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Most Active