New To Everything and Looking for Someone to Jouney With *STRATFORD, ON

Cynistress
on 5/27/15 3:33 pm - Canada

Hi - my name is Cassandra - I am 25 and I have just started the process to weight loss surgery. I have done quite a bit of research (although, not nearly enough) and spoken with my doctor and I have been referred to the Bariatric Network to start the process of everything needed. 

I have been overweight my whole life and morbidly obese for over half of it. I am currently at my highest weight of 367lb having put on 123lb in the last 7.5 years. Time flies - I didn't realize it had been so long!

Anyways, I am really hoping to find someone in Stratford - or the area that is going through the same thing and is also looking for someone to face this new journey with. If it is something you are interested in, please message me so we can talk more!

Thanks!

--Cassandra

Kathy S.
on 5/27/15 7:05 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Congratulations on taking control of your life and your weight loss journey.   We suggest you research all your options for WLS and OH is the right place for that.  Once you have reviewed your options surgery wise and decided on one then your next step is to find a surgeon.  We can help you with that.     ​​ Here are some links that will be helpful in your research.​​

• POPULAR TOPICS

If you have not done so post this on the Ontario Forum to reach out to those that are located in your area.

Let us know if you need anything else.

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

dkorb01
on 5/27/15 11:29 pm
DS on 05/22/15
Diminishing Dawn
on 5/31/15 5:23 pm - Windsor, Canada

Come to the ontario board :-)

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1541 views