10 yrs out still loosing weight

azera2014
on 6/24/15 5:22 am - bensalem, PA

Im 6ft 1 inch tall I was 365 before surgery and diabetic on insulin pump and 8 pills a day.  Fast forward 10 yrs Im 168 lbs and 20 lbs of which is excess skin in abdominal area went to pastic surg. for consult. I had the RNY done and i have never had dumping at all.  My problem I can at whatever cake candy chocolate pasta rice ghost chili peppers I meant everything.  I eat at least 10 times a day right now eating a large soft pretzel. I just keep loosing weight. The one good thing after surgery I am no longer diabetic no more insulin or pills my a1c is terrific. the only thing off is that I'm 50 yrs old and my testosterone level is that of a 21 year old male. mribs and shoulder and back bones are very visible and the kicker is that I don't exercise at all. Im a home body watch a lot of tv all day in recliner barely more just to eat and drink lots of soda and goto bathroom thats all i do but keep shedding weight

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 6/24/15 6:06 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Sounds like a trip to the dr is needed. He'd have to run tests, make sure everything is working right. Hormones out of control?,Thyroid problem? See your Dr.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

chris_ruff
on 6/24/15 7:33 am
RNY on 04/07/09 with
On June 24, 2015 at 5:22 AM Pacific Time, azera2014 wrote:

Im 6ft 1 inch tall I was 365 before surgery and diabetic on insulin pump and 8 pills a day.  Fast forward 10 yrs Im 168 lbs and 20 lbs of which is excess skin in abdominal area went to pastic surg. for consult. I had the RNY done and i have never had dumping at all.  My problem I can at whatever cake candy chocolate pasta rice ghost chili peppers I meant everything.  I eat at least 10 times a day right now eating a large soft pretzel. I just keep loosing weight. The one good thing after surgery I am no longer diabetic no more insulin or pills my a1c is terrific. the only thing off is that I'm 50 yrs old and my testosterone level is that of a 21 year old male. mribs and shoulder and back bones are very visible and the kicker is that I don't exercise at all. Im a home body watch a lot of tv all day in recliner barely more just to eat and drink lots of soda and goto bathroom thats all i do but keep shedding weight

eating whatever you want and still losing?!...i'll have what you're having...

but seriously, if you're for real then you need to see a doc. 

--Christina
Tracy D.
on 6/24/15 8:00 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

You had the surgery 10 years ago...just signed up today on OH...and make this post  

I'm calling BS cuz I smell a troll, folks! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

azera2014
on 6/24/15 8:24 am - bensalem, PA

No be here had it done at barrie in Langhorne pa my family doc had it there too Dr brader did surgery no my gp owns a big portion of that site 

Tracy D.
on 6/24/15 8:26 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

What?!?  Unintelligible gibberish posts don't advance your cause at all 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

azera2014
on 6/24/15 8:34 am - bensalem, PA

Well excuse me   if I'm not perfect like you   ms. High and mighty I was on this site for years just felt like venting a little I'm not a newbie just rejoined that's all.  Don't be a hater I can't help it if in 10 yes I went from a size 52 waist to a 32 waistline and didn't even get my excess skin removed yet

Zee Starrlite
on 6/24/15 1:45 am, edited 6/24/15 2:22 am

Awesome!  Something like that happened to me, but financial.  It's like  "the secret".  I had no money, was slaving like a dog day and night at work.  Then I believed for a shift in my life.  I begin to envision prosperity all around me.  I would speak money as if I had it and lived it.

Then one day, checks started coming in my mailbox.  Gold coins began to drop on my lawn, I won the lottery, people have been leaving me as the main benefactor in their Will, their estates.  Now I need not even work, I sit in my lounge chair and count my cash, weigh my gold and precious jewels.

Who knew life could be this easy   to us!!!

Oh, also one day after struggling with my weight even after Lap Band then Vertical Sleeve gastrectomy, I woke up thin with long lean muscles and healthy as an ox.  No I have no issues at all.  How easy is life!!!

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

Grim_Traveller
on 6/24/15 1:52 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

If gold coins are dropping on your lawn, and people are handing you money, I know what the problem is. It sounds like you're going through the change.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 6/24/15 3:53 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

OMYGOD, now that's funny.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1439 views