MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/29/15 6:54 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend and are looking forward to a 4 day week.    Everyday of our lives we should wake up with a grateful heart. Grateful for the tool that we have been blessed with by having our WLS or if your still in the process of having your surgery of the hope that lies in that upcoming tool.    Today I am so grateful for my "tool of choice" although I never reached my goal weight.....I shutter at the thought of where my weight would be today if I hadn't had my WLS going on 10 yrs. ago.    Life has NOT been perfect for me but if you read my posts...you already know this.   I have had a regain and I am trying to wrap my head around getting into the right mindset to get going and get it off.   Thank GOD due to this tool I've been blessed with....I KNOW I can get it off with hard work....good choices....and perseverance.     SO grateful for hope and 2nd and even sometimes 3rd chances at making wiser and better choices everyday.    Grateful to God for loving me unconditional and giving me peace back in my life.    Grateful for support and encouragement and hugs from friends during this very difficult time in my life that I have just gone through and are still going through to a certain extent.    Grateful for prayers and that God is always there for me.    Grateful for my WLS, friend, family, OH who has been part of my life now for over 11 yrs.    Grateful for a new day every morning.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

mckey1
on 6/29/15 10:38 am

Today I am grateful that yes it is a four day work week and that I have a job to be able to look forward to the 3 day weekend. Grateful that I know life is not perfect but that I get to live it every day. Grateful the the weight I lost so far, since today makes 2 months since my surgery. Wishing everyone a blessed week 😀