vitamin patches

jpend
on 7/6/15 4:51 pm

Has anyone used the Vitamin patches?

NYMom222
on 7/7/15 2:29 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I just started using the calcium. Some people really like them, and I know one vet said her labs have never been better... Do a search and you might find posts on it.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 7/7/15 5:18 pm - OH

I started using the multivitamin patches about 3 months ago.  I haven't had any labs done yet, though (I will have them later this month).  

I still take extra Vit D and iron (most people will probably need to) to keep the amounts the same as what I was taking prior to the oatches, and I have also been taking an extra 500mg dose of calcium.  If we absorb all of the calcium it claims to have, an extra dose of calcium probably isn't necessary, but I already have some bone loss, so I didn't want to take a chance until I had some lab work done.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Maureen H.
on 7/9/15 1:59 am
VSG on 10/30/14

I use a b12 patch from Vita Sciences that I buy off of amazon. Leave on for 24 hours once a week. I've had labs done 2 or 3 times since I started the patch and I've been on point with vitamin B. 

Most Active