Waiting!

Sweetoctober15
on 8/31/15 7:18 pm - Canada

about a month ago i had a group seminar explaining the process i'm scared now!! any one in the same boat! i'm young and still havent had children i want to loose weight i'm just scared this might not be the answer does anyone know people under 30 who have done the gastric bypass 

Jenn77p
on 8/31/15 7:50 pm
RNY on 08/07/15

I am 38 with three kids, but I do have a relative that was 24 when she had RNY. She is now 26, and just had her first born. She had to increase her calories during pregnancy which meant she needed to eat six small meals a day instead of three. Continued her vitamins, plus prenatal. She had a healthy full term baby. She is back to her WLS SEMINARS to loose the "baby" weight. Which is only 20lbs. She said during her pregnancy she had to remember it wasn't a pass to eat unhealthy calories. She thought of it as fueling her baby. You wouldn't give your newborn ice cream, chips and candy right?  Good luck!  It definitely is a good idea to be healthy prior to pregnancy. 

Jenn 77 p

Sweetoctober15
on 9/3/15 9:27 pm - Canada

thanks so much !! 

HKT53
on 8/31/15 8:01 pm - Toronto, Canada

Pull down forums and click on "see more"

Go down the list to Weight Loss Surgery in your 20s

or search for what you want to find out about. Are you concerned about pregnancy after WLS?

Referral - Feb/14, Orientation HRRH - September/14, Surgeon appt. & gastroscopy Dr. Hagen - October/14, Trio appts. - April/15, Dr. Glazer - April/15, Revision RNY - July 10, 2015

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1481 views