Where is *****fest ?

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/15 6:55 am

Forgive me but OH seems so dead these days .  What happened to Bette's *****fest ?  It was s much fun and you got to keep up with everyones problems /lives as a side benefit .  

Nic M
on 9/3/15 9:42 am

I forgot all about that nonsense. Go ahead and start *****ing. Have at 'er as the kids say.

I burned my lip on coffee. That's all I have to ***** about today. But it's enough, dang it.

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/15 12:58 pm

LOL !!!! I'm *****ing already lol in the main forum !

I really have nothing meaningful to complain about ... I mean I had a little  ( totally avoidable but I'm an idiot ) run-in with authority lately that I came out the loser in... and I've been wasting a LOT of precious time fixing the situation since ... other than that and having a BIG emotionally risky  new project about to jump off... no real complaints . My stomach is still fat ! My arms are too big!I wish i was ten lbs lighter and my legs and neck were longer .  Could I possibly be seeing CREPEY skin ?!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/15 2:00 pm

I wish I was computer-adept Betty !! Someone please add a picture of a vicious wolverine or snarling cat ...  lets make this a proper *****fest ! Come on ya'll you must have Something  to complain about ?       Its FUN! 

lking
on 9/3/15 11:37 pm - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 12/04/15

If there is one attribute that I pride myself as having it is honesty.  If I say I will do something, I do it...without delay.

I don't understand how a person can blatantly lie to someone that has been wronged by telling them a situation is currently being rectified, knowing full well that it's not.  Then they hide behind voicemail and ignore every attempt of contact that's asking for a status report on resolving the problem.

67 yrs old, 4'10", BMI 31.8 (51.8 at start), HW 256.4 (8/4/15), SW 217.4, CW 152.8 (4/30/18), GW 125.0, RNY 12/4/15 Dr. RoseMarie Jones, Breast Cancer DX 2/16, Bi-lateral mastectomy 8/9/16.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1105 views