Help I'm deflating!

Lady2This
on 12/4/15 4:29 pm - NC

I have been noticing for a while, that I have been getting g really soft and saggy. I hope I'm not grossing anyone out but I really need to know is it just me. I haven't been really eating because of a small ulcer and my stomach burns when I eat or drink. I have not been exercising nor have I been getting the daily intake of protein. Now,  I'm noticing my butt is saggy and drooping to the point it's connecting to my legs. Can anything be done to life and tone it? How can I get enough protein in a day?I'm feeling really depressed  now. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/15 4:58 pm, edited 12/4/15 9:22 am

Girl....you a hot mess! No just kidding. I would strongly encourage you to increase your iron, as well as protein powder in liquid. You might need more water as well. Please get a bariatric panel done also to get a better idea of where you're lacking.

I'm of course, not a doctor. I only play one on the internet.

Most people know what we need to do. Sometimes, it's nice to know others care enough to take the time to actually answer. Alot of us do care. Be good to yourself.  Good luck.

Lady2This
on 12/4/15 5:17 pm - NC

Thank you so much! I will be sure to schedule an appointment  next week. Thanks for responding.

Laura in Texas
on 12/4/15 5:29 pm

Exercise may help a tiny bit, but honestly plastics is really the only thing that will help with the saggy skin. I am a single mom of 2. I scrimped and saved for years plus took out a loan to pay for mine. Mentally I had to have it done for my own peace of mind. If I can do it, anyone can.

What does your doctor say about the ulcer?

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Lady2This
on 12/4/15 5:43 pm - NC

They prescribed a ppi  The same pills I been taking since surgery. I'm gonna have to do it also because every since I noticed it I been depressed. I was already depressed about my thighs and breast now my backside. Do you kkow if lack of protein would cause me to sag and feel soft? Do you think I can improve some before surgery and at least life it like it use to be a month ago

hollykim
on 12/4/15 6:06 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On December 5, 2015 at 12:29 AM Pacific Time, Lady2This wrote:

I have been noticing for a while, that I have been getting g really soft and saggy. I hope I'm not grossing anyone out but I really need to know is it just me. I haven't been really eating because of a small ulcer and my stomach burns when I eat or drink. I have not been exercising nor have I been getting the daily intake of protein. Now,  I'm noticing my butt is saggy and drooping to the point it's connecting to my legs. Can anything be done to life and tone it? How can I get enough protein in a day?I'm feeling really depressed  now. 

you have to eat and drink. You re probably dehydrated and that makes muscles shrink. 

The worst thing is that if your body doesn't get enough protein,it will start canibalizing your muscles for protein. This men's your body will start eating your heart,lungs,and other muscles . 

You Need to get  a medication frontage. Doctor to cot your stomach so you can eat and drink. You are going to die if you go on this way.

Lady2This
on 12/4/15 7:02 pm - NC

Wow! I was wondering that but wasn't sure. Now I am scared beyond measures!! I am already an over thinker with high anxiety so right now I'm over the edge. Please tell me what should I do and where should I begin?

Laura in Texas
on 12/4/15 7:36 pm

If you have seen your doctor recently, I would not panic. Looking at your old posts, you are 5 years out. You were complaining about your saggy butt and thighs six months ago. Have things really changed that much in the last month? To me, it sounds like normal saggy-ness after losing a massive amount of weight.

Try to get more protein and fluids in. If there is an issue, talk to your doctor about it.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Lady2This
on 12/4/15 8:45 pm - NC

It hasn't changed a bunch but kind of like changing shape as well. Thank you 

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 12/6/15 11:56 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

Hate to say it, but we're all just 5 years older and gravity takes its toll in addition to all the years we were heavy.  Thanks to the info on this site, I screwed up my courage and have a consult with a plastic next week. 

I would think that your priority is to get your water and protein on track.  Then, you may want to check around your area for a plastics surg with experience with WLS patients.  Many plastic surgeons will give you a free initial assessment and consult.  I want to know my options because my arms really bother me.  I lift weights and have great arm muscles, then there is this stuff that just hangs down.

Sharon

Most Active