Super obese father and letting the world know about it

Jess P.
on 2/7/16 5:27 pm - Fraser, MI
RNY on 10/17/17

Hello everyone. New here to the group but wanted to introduce myself. I'm 37 and a husband & father here in Michigan. I've been obese my whole life as far back as I can remember. I'm looking to gain support from others in my journey to lose and get the weight off. I recently started a healthy way of eating on the no sugar no grains lifestyle and in my first month I lost just under 45 pounds. I'm trying to get my story out to the masses as I feel it's important and I hope that even if it's just one person that I may be able to touch the hearts of and make a change that it was well worth it.I'm not trying to spam the forum at all, I'm just looking for support. I started a podcast on iTunes really getting involved with my struggle with obesity. It's all about me and my struggles with obesity. Being super obese. It really has been an outlet for me to talk about things that I don't normally talk about with others. But I felt that if I was going to succeed that I had to get these story's out in the open. If interested in checking it out please take a look at my profile for the link or search iTunes podcasts for "The Fat Father Chronicles"I hope to build some relationships with you all on your own journeys as having support makes this so much easier for me.Thanks everyoneJess

TooBIG's Weight Loss Surgery Journey

Vlogging Journey on YouTube through RNY Gastric Bypass

SD 10/17/17 - SW 475 - HW 581 - GW 250 - CW 470

Kathy S.
on 2/8/16 8:30 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

We encourage people to empower themselves no matter what form of weight loss they use.  This forum is mostly for WLS, we do have a Non Surgical forum you can post there too.  

We hope you will take the time to blog here often in your profile as we look forward to your success.

Regards,

Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130