Wow, a decent snack option at the ballpark!

Han Shot First
on 5/18/16 3:44 pm - Flint, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Last night, we took our daughter to Comerica Park to see the Detroit Tigers.  What's a ballgame without snacks, right?  Well, I was quite surprised to see that they offered Pork Rind Nachos!  Basically pork rinds covered with cheese, sour cream, green onions, and bacon bits.  Way too much to eat the whole thing, but it was nice to indulge with something that wasn't completely horrible.

--

150 lost and maintaining!

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/18/16 4:40 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

At least good snacks make up for the fact that it's the Tigers, right? ;)

(Wasn't it 2003ish that they were 3-25?)

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

jenorama
on 5/18/16 5:17 pm - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

Aw dang, Juile coming with the stats!

Jen

Deanna798
on 5/18/16 5:58 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

Shush you! We have it bad enough with the Lions, don't need to hear snack talked about the Tigers, too. ?????

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

seattledeb
on 5/18/16 9:12 pm

The Mariner's have some good snack options as well.

I have family in Detroit and look forward to catching a game there. It's a beautiful park.

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/16 12:45 pm
ReShape on 10/30/16

Hey 3 in a row for the tigers!!!! I see your in the Flint area. I'm Grand Blanc. Haven't hit Comerica yet this year though. Soon I hope not that it seems to have finally warmed up.

One of my first treats was at a K-Wings Hockey game. Did the Nachos with a mountain of japalenos. actually only ate about 4-5 of the chips but used a chip as a spoon to eat the cheese and all the peppers. 

Congratulations on your surgery and subsequent success! I'm 10 years out. I did it so I could share in my daughters lives on an active level and it was worth everything I went through to get it.

Keep up the great work!!!  

Han Shot First
on 5/21/16 4:08 am - Flint, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Thanks!  My main motivation was so I could be more active for my daughter, and it was totally worth it.  

They didn't have the jalapenos (not that I would've objected), but they were good.  I've definitely found my next treat for the SuperBowl and other sports/food events.

--

150 lost and maintaining!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1401 views