12 Year Surgiversary

SWEET Tink
on 5/27/16 2:08 pm

12 years ago I walked into the hospital weighing 369. 12 years later I am 135, sticking to the plan and no complcations. It feels like yesterday.  

I want to encourage all, beginners,  those further out. There will be ups and downs.  The one thing you have to do is love yourself to want this,

I am a Bariartic mentor. If you ever need help , catch me on Facebook under Natalie Blaum , or write me here.

A big thank you to OH for their support.

Best to you all...never give up,

Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Kathy S.
on 5/27/16 2:16 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

OMG Tink it's so GREAT to see you!  You look GREAT!  I still remember the OH event where I met you.  Congratulations on your long termed success and don't be a stranger around here!  Hugs, 

Take care,

Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

dangeloc
on 5/27/16 5:05 pm

I tried to find you on Facebook and there ar several people with your name, how do I select? LOL

MDyer
on 5/28/16 6:03 pm - Fenton , MI

I have not been on here in a very long time but I surely do remember you congratulations on your wonderful success ð?'ð?'ð?'

Marcia D.  
210/108/105/ now 155 planning for a revision

Kathyjs
on 5/30/16 8:14 pm

I think I remember you. I was here majority of my day pre op. Think my name was KathyWii. I stopped coming for years and then thought maybe I can help others. I am 13 years post op and at goal also.

Most Active