Wanted to share information that I found out about Buckeye

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/16 10:59 am
Mini Gastric Bypass on 05/08/17

I'm new to the group and I was looking for information about Buckeye insurance  in Ohio. After doing my own research and talking to my dietitian I wanted to share what I found out for other people like myself so they don't have to look so hard. I found out that Buckeye only requires you to have BMI of 40 with no illness or diseases due to weight issues. The only government assistant insurance that requires more is CareSource you have to have a BMI of 50 or more. Unless you have a weight related illness that is not controlled by medication. The only requirement of Buckeye besides your BMI is you do have to do the 6 months Medical supervise visit with CareSource you have to do 9 months. Of course you also have to see the psychiatrist and do your sleep study as well. I will be having my procedure done at University Hospital Cleveland and after I do 3 classes I will meet the surgeon. I don't know if all of the hospitals have you meet the surgeon after 3 visits but University Hospital has to had the ball rolling since I decided to get this procedure 2 weeks ago. I just wanted to share what I found out. And if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Kathy S.
on 10/28/16 8:54 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Thank you

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/16 10:21 pm
Mini Gastric Bypass on 05/08/17

You're welcome 

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)