2nd Dietitian Appointment

Daniel B.
on 11/8/16 3:46 pm - Mansfield, OH
RNY on 01/20/17

Had my second dietitian appointment today and after keeping a food journal and increasing my exercise I lost 26 pounds in one month!  She was extremely happy as was I.  She said that a normal male only loses between 4-8 pounds the first month after starting the journey.

She also commented that in one month I had accomplished all 16 goals of the weight loss program at Ohio Health when most take the enter 5-6 months.  She would like me to increase my protein intake with my snacks so that is my goal for my next appointment.

Just wanted to share the great news.

Thanks

Beam me up Scottie
on 11/8/16 5:38 pm
Good for you!

Post weight loss surgery you can lose a lot of weight quickly! Don't let dietitians slow you down! 2-3 lbs a week...I lost 100 lbs in 90 days...it literally shocked mine.

Scott
Daniel B.
on 11/9/16 4:00 am - Mansfield, OH
RNY on 01/20/17

She explained that to me, but I am pre op.  She stated that some post op people would be happy with my results in the first month but she was extremely excited as she believes I will be extremely successful post op as I have made changes and show it.

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/16 6:43 am

If you lost that much that fast pre op, maybe you should give the non surgery option a serious go. It's a great accomplishment on your part. Surgery for me so far has been great but I could not possibly have lost the amount of weight you have in a month pre or post op.

Jevelynne
on 11/11/16 9:09 am
VSG on 10/26/15

Congratulations!!!

HW: 299   SW: 277.2   VSG: 10-26-2015  Dr. Brian Gluck
Dr Goal Weight : 182.5 Hit Dr Goal 7-23-16
New Goal Weight: 170

Most Active