Patch MD out of business?

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/11/17 4:57 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Is patch md going out of business? I've called several times & can't get anyone on the phone. I left messages & emails & none has been returned. I have a problem with an order & can't get a live person, ever. Does anyone know if Patch MD is going out of business?

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

NYMom222
on 1/11/17 5:28 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I just placed an order today, so I hope not!. I sent them an email question last week and they responded quickly....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/12/17 4:57 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

I hope they're not going out of business either, never had a problem getting thru to them b4 but now it's like no one is around. 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

PatchMD1
on 1/12/17 1:04 pm

Hi, my name is Jennifer, I would absolutely love to help resolve your questions.  Please feel free to email me directly :  [email protected] and I will make sure you are taken care of personally.  We are a bit understaffed and we are working diligently to train additional people to answer our customers in a timely manner.  In the mean time, I am available personally to make sure you get taken care of and any questions answered.  Thank you so much - Jennifer from PatchMD

Naomi S.
on 1/11/17 7:38 pm - Southwest Metro, MN
VSG on 06/03/16

I've tried calling multiple times, have left a voice mail and sent an email. No response in over a week. I'm not sure what's going on, but there doesn't seem to be an active office staff at this time. 

Naomi

PatchMD1
on 1/12/17 1:05 pm

Hi, my name is Jennifer, I would absolutely love to help resolve your questions.  Please feel free to email me directly :  [email protected] and I will make sure you are taken care of personally.  We are a bit understaffed and we are working diligently to train additional people to answer our customers in a timely manner.  In the mean time, I am available personally to make sure you get taken care of and any questions answered.  Thank you so much - Jennifer from PatchMD

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/12/17 3:26 am

With as many orderss they are getting - I think they are understaffed. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/12/17 5:00 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Maybe, I figure if anything they'd just update their site telling people its gonna take longer than usual to get back to you. So far zilch. 

Grim_Traveller
on 1/12/17 5:44 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Drop a note to Kathy S. There was a thread just last week where a few people had the same issue. She had contact info for someone at Patch and it got resolved right away.

They may be having growing pains, but if they continye to have this type of problem, they are going to drive people away. It's a bad sign.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/12/17 6:13 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Thanks Grimm, will do! 

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1481 views