Hey everyone! LipstickLady here!

Lipsticklady
on 1/13/17 3:54 pm, edited 1/14/17 9:21 am
VSG on 05/14/13

I am a former member of BP looking for a new home.  Where are my familiar faces?

I had sleeve surgery in May of 2013, lost 112 pounds successfully and have been maintaining for over three years.  I have a big mouth, a big opinion and love to share both.

Nice to meet you!!

New group started here.  Click on the link and request to join, please.  And feel free to invite people from BP to this group via public posts or private message.  

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Real_Talk/

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

Beth C.
on 1/13/17 4:06 pm
VSG on 01/19/17

Followed from BP!! Love your posts and want your tips as I go in my journey. Xoxo

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/17 5:11 pm - CA

Welcome to OH!  Glad to have you here ?

White Dove
on 1/13/17 4:20 pm - Warren, OH

Hi Lipsticklady, why no longer a member of BP?

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lipsticklady
on 1/13/17 4:42 pm
VSG on 05/14/13
On January 14, 2017 at 12:20 AM Pacific Time, White Dove wrote:

Hi Lipsticklady, why no longer a member of BP?

I was banned today with no reason given!  Didn't even get to go out with a bang.  I guess it got to the point that a vet who told people to eat right and follow plan wasn't adding value to Mr. Brecher's bariatric store.  Newbies who are eager to buy overpriced snacks are much more profitable than sound advice.

I mean, that's just my GUESS since he hasn't told me WHY I was banned.  ;)

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

ConnieC417
on 1/14/17 3:55 pm
RNY on 10/26/16

I just self-destructed and went out with a bang! I am hoping the be the next one banned! The ridiculous post about fast food and how much a new post-op couldn't wait to get back to enjoying it was just more than I could take...I'm gonna be a legend!

We don't have to agree on anything to be kind to one another...

ConnieC417
on 1/13/17 4:21 pm
RNY on 10/26/16

OMG LipstickLady I missed you! Connie here; formerly "justhere4theshow"

We don't have to agree on anything to be kind to one another...

stacyrg
on 1/13/17 4:22 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Welcome!  This is a great place and you will fit in well.  The vets here are straight shooters who tell it like it is.  No coddling, hand holding or permission for bad behavior.  Although you may miss the posts about swedish fish, and 87oz steaks 2 days after surgery.  Great people, good advice.  

peachpie
on 1/13/17 4:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

hi lipsticklady, you may remember me from BP- I was dhrguru on there. I left BP a while  ago, randomly read it now but never post. Welcome to OH!

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

VSGAnn2014
on 1/13/17 4:32 pm
VSG on 08/14/14

Hey, Lipstick.  I just enrolled here as a new member.  Happy to be here, and I expect to see some other vets from BP appearing, too.  

I've missed having vet friends to talk to.  Look forward to this new place to share.