NSV? The Rock Boat cruise fun!

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 2/16/17 7:58 am, edited 2/16/17 7:59 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

My wife and I just got back from The Rock Boat and had an incredible time. Its a 5 day cruise that is hosted by Sister Hazel and a slew of other bands, normally like 20-25 concerts a day throughout the ship.

I only gained 1 pound and had a fantastic time! Spent most our day time hours sitting in the hot tub listening to bands on the pool deck while enjoying drinks, almost every meal was at the buffet and did very well with my choices of eating, am proud of myself. I did enjoy a few pretzel rolls those things are my kryptonite and was vacation. 

Made lots of great friends and saw some wonderful music! Wife broke her nose (we think, getting checked tomorrow since we're home) in a pool at Belize, but aside from that best cruise I've ever been on and already put our deposits for next year from New Orleans!

Made a lot of friends in the hot tub, one girl had had RNY years ago and commented asking if I had recently lost a lot of weight so we got to talking. Another fit girl we made friends with had made a comment I look like I had lost a lot of weight, too. That was a great feeling :) 

I felt completely comfortable wearing my swimsuits with no shirt on walking around the boat or the islands!

Hope everyone is doing great! Still come on and poke around and read but dont post, no sense in repeating what everyone else already replies lol

Was anyone else from here on The Rock Boat?

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

heidikat72
on 2/16/17 8:07 am - PA
VSG on 06/17/16

Looks like you had a great time!

CC C.
on 2/16/17 8:09 am

What a fun time!

rachelp
on 2/16/17 8:21 am
VSG on 08/01/16

Wow that looks like a lot of fun! You look great! 

Sleeved 8/1/16

HW 285 / SW 276 / GW 160

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/17/17 2:42 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I love this posting! Handsome guy with a beautiful wife. You are doing great!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active