Thursday *****fest - 4/20/17

Pokemom
on 4/20/17 9:57 pm
RNY on 12/29/14

Yes I get this! And not just the money drain, but the time! So. Much. Stuff.

Donna L.
on 4/25/17 2:57 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

It does suck! Undergrad to grad school is much the same way. However, NYC trip is super shiny!

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

diane S.
on 4/20/17 12:01 pm

Ok, its spring and the ants and big black horseflies are out and about. We have had to get an exterminator for these tiny black ants that dominate our area. Seems to be helping. I can pick up a glass of water and find an ant in it. And the fly buzzing drives me nuts so I have to hunt them down and swat. Have to keep honey in the refrigerator. Fortunately we don't keep sugar around. What a pain!

Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/20/17 12:31 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Ooh *****fest! I got some things to ***** about. Like the people who walk around aimlessly in the park & walk right into the bike lane without looking. Ya know I want to enjoy the view too, which is why I stay in my freaking bike lane, but these idiots walk around like no one is around & I ring my bell to warn them & 1 catches major attitude when I warn them about wandering around without looking, in the bike lane. Cursed his ass out.

Then there's my dumb ass supervisor who decided to act cute when I emailed him about broken equipment & he replies with what do I need, a screwdriver? He tried to make it seem that it was an easy fix & thus I should fix it, & I'm like 1, you don't fix **** 2, I don't fix **** I tell you when **** is broken & you arrange to send someone to fix it. You have an entire department whose speciality is to fix equipment & you want to catch attitude cuz I told you something needs fixing? Really?

Nearly cursed his ass out, but instead found some more **** that needs fixing, including all the other stuff that needs fixing that he knows about & never fixed & sent it to him, his coworkers, his supervisor, my coworkers & added that all those things needs more than a screwdriver to fix. HaHa drops the mike.

Finally I want to ***** about some of the bs on the boards lately. There's been a real case of selective amnesia going on & some people are acting like they're Sybil or something. Really I don't even wanna engage some people sometimes cuz I don't know what personality is gonna pop up that day. Fearless warrier I won't be bullied, or everyone bullies me I'm a victim, snide or snarkiness. See, say & think my way or you're a meanie., etc, etc.

For crying out loud, enough already, so what if some people don't click with one another, bfd, do you & keep on keeping on.

Ooh, that's a lot I feel better already. Thanks Julie!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/20/17 12:37 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

The worst thing about inattentive pedestrians is that in the case of a collision, it's probably the person on the bike who'll get the worst injury!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/20/17 5:13 pm - Burleson, TX

T- regarding board BS....I just French kissed you, through my IPad...did you feel it ????

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

on 4/21/17 8:16 am
RNY on 08/05/19

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 4/21/17 1:28 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

Pugs.

We are taking care of our neighbor's pug puppy while they are on vacation this week. He is cute as hell, but he can be such an asshole. Is this a common trait with pugs? He's also a hair shedding machine.

I do adore him, but I wish he wouldn't wake me up at 5:00 am every morning because he has to pee.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

on 4/21/17 1:32 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Yeah, I've met more than a few pugs who were also tremendous jerks.

My shepherd-mix and "alternative corgi" wake me up at 4am to potty, though, and they're otherwise very chill dogs.

Pokemom
on 4/20/17 10:00 pm
RNY on 12/29/14

I know you did not say the wandering pedestrians were texting, but since that does cause wandering, here, in honor of texting pedestrians, is my favorite epitaph joke:

"She died as she lived, texting while crossing the street."

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1435 views