My 600-lb. Life Where are they now? Brittani and Sean

Kathy S.
on 4/25/17 1:39 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Brittani really has my admiration....she had come so far. Starting over 600 pounds and now under 300. What impressed me was when she went home for 3 months and got off track she gained. Instead of giving up she said NO MORE. Got right back on track and had her skin surgery. Go Brittani

Sean, sadly that is another story. I did not see this episode and when they showed he started out around 900 pounds and ended up gaining to over 1000, my jaw dropped I did not think a human being could live weight that much. Not much to say here with the exception he will never lose the weight and get around on his own unless he cuts the strings to his Mother. When she was in the hospital it was amazing what he could accomplish and I think he surprised himself. Let's hope this has a happy ending.

I am enjoying these updates

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

reree6898
on 4/25/17 7:00 pm - TN
VSG on 09/28/15

I agree with your thoughts on both Brittani and Sean. Brittani just seems like a very sweet person, I really hope she succeeds long term. I too feel like Sean's mom is his biggest obstacle. She likes him being sick and needing her so she doesn't get left alone by him taking care of himself. I wish they would do longer term follow ups again in a few years, I would like to see how things turn out further down the road like maybe 4-5 years out.

Had VSG on 9/28/15

Lost 161 lbs since surgery, LOST 221 lbs overall so far!!

Kathy S.
on 4/26/17 11:58 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

I am still in shock he weighed over 1000 pounds. And to be honest I didn't realize the reason he could not get our of bed was all in his head. But...when his Mom was gone he was doing really well. I am loving the feisty Dr. Now this year! He is really calling them out on the doo doo

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active